We are excited to announce a new service that gives you access to thousands of movies, TV shows, music albums and audiobooks, all available for mobile and online access through a new partnership with hoopla digital – all you need is a valid library card!
You can download the free hoopla digital mobile app on your Android or IOS device or visit hoopladigital.com to begin enjoying thousands of titles – from major Hollywood studios,record companies and publishers – available to borrow for instant streaming or temporary downloading to your smartphone, tablet and computes.
It’s easy to use and there is no waiting to borrow popular movies, TV shows, albums or audiobooks. And hoopla digital’s automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
Download the FREE hoopla digital app from the App Store on your Android or IOS device. There is no need to download an app or extension for your internet browser.
Once you have downloaded the app to your device(s) and/or clicked on the hoopla digital link on our website you will be prompted to enter your email address, a password, your library card number, and your library card PIN number.
What’s the hoopla all about?
* Once you borrow a title on one device it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla digital app and via your PC web browsers (IE 8+, Firefox 12+, Safari 5+, Chrome 19+).
* When using hoopla you will be able to begin streaming the content immediately. You can also download content to view at a later date (in case you won’t have Wi-Fi on that camping trip).
* You will be allowed to borrow 6 titles each month
* Borrrow video for 3 days
* Borrow music for 7 days
* Borrow audiobooks for 21 days
* You are able to access (view/listen to) borrowed content as often as you want during the checkout period and you can return any borrowed title whenever you want.
Click here to start using hoopla now!