Registration opens Tuesday, February 21.
Tax Clinics are offered by appointment only.
To register, contact 905-683-4000 ext. 8813.
Filing your taxes every year is an important step in ensuring you will continue to receive all of the benefits you are entitled to. Beginning in March a volunteer from the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program will be available to assist you with filing your 2022 tax return.
The program is only available for Ajax residents, who have a valid Ajax Public Library card and have a modest income with simple tax situations. For more information or to see if you qualify, please call 905-683-4000 ext. 8806 or email email@example.com.
Eligibility: Maximum Income Levels
- 1 Person Up to $35,000
- 2 Persons Up to $45,000
- Each Additional Dependent $ 2,500
- Interest Income Less Than $1,000
Volunteers do not assist in the preparation of:
- Returns for Deceased Persons
- Returns for Bankrupt Individuals
- Returns for Self-Employed Individuals
- Returns reporting Capital Gains, Business or Rental Income
- Returns Claiming Employment Expenses